www.car-art.us Privacy Statement
- 1. Acquisition of Information.
- We do not acquire any more information about clients and visitors than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide and improve greater entertainment, purpose, and service.
- 2. Our Personnel and Privacy.
- We train all of our personnel about the importance of privacy and confidentiality. We give access to information about consumers and clients only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- 3. Security Measures.
- We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
- 4. Disclosure to Third Parties.
- We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the
consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions, provide our services, and enhance this web site and services both online and off the web.
- 5. Privacy and Our Business Partners.
- When we make our technology or services available to business partners to provide you with information, services, and/or products that you may find interesting, we will not share with them any more information than
is necessary, and we will make every reasonable effort to assure, by contract or otherwise, that they use our technology and services in a manner consistent with this Privacy Code.
- 6. Links to other Sites and Services.
- This www.car-art.us High Performance Artist website contains links to other web sites and services; their privacy policies may differ from that of the www.car-art.us High Performance Artist website. www.car-art.us
High Performance Artist website does not assume any responsibility for the privacy policies, guarantees, and warranties of links to third parties. We provide these links to you for your enjoyment and information. Therefore,
please exercise caution when you provide financial, personal, and/or any other information to web sites and services on the Internet.
- How We aquire Information.
- In the course of processing a payment transaction, we usually receive from the customer and our processing banks and services, information related to the transaction. This normally includes
information about the payment that the consumer has furnished to us in placing an order and the status of the payment (approval, rejection, and other codes) from our processing banks and services. We acquire information
from those who participate in our contests, subscribe to our newsletter, and various other promotional activities. Generally, this information includes contact information such as name, email, mailing addresses, and other
appropriate information relating to the contest, newsletter, or activity. We also receive a web site usage report via independent audit which provides certain web site usage information like the numbers and frequency of visitors
to www.car-art.net and its areas, very much like television and radio show ratings.
- Nature of Information that We Acquire.
- The personally-identifiable information we acquire in processing payment transactions varies according to the nature of the transaction and the status of the transaction. It may include the amount of the transaction,
client's name, checking account number, billing address, shipping address, and other appropriate contact information. In order to provide estimates, we also acquire contact and project information. In addition to project
specific data, this may include a potential client's name, company name, company address, and other appropriate contact information.
- Website ratings reports
- Our web site ratings reports provide certain web site usage information. This collective data helps us determine how much our clients and visitors use parts of the site, so we can improve our site to assure that it is as
appealing as we can make it for as many of you as possible. We acquire contact and other information from those participating into our contests and various promotional activities. This information may include contact
information that may be used by the www.car-art.net High Performance Artist website or our business partners to contact our visitors about activities, events, products, services, special offers, or other subject matter that may
be interesting to them. This information may include offers from third parties.
- Security of Information.
- We collect transaction and contact information via Phaistos Guestbook and emails to our email@example.com address. We also use other security technology to prevent our information from being accessed by
unauthorized persons including email accounts only accessable by the webmaster of www.car-art.us.
- Access to Information by Our Employees.
- Our personnel have access to some transaction information in order to respond to questions from our customers. We limit that access to the minimum information they require to be able to provide prompt, high quality
service. In general, our employes do have access to our databases and records and they can only retrieve information about particular individual transactions and not about individual consumers.
- Provision of Information to Others.
- To perform our services, we must, of course, pass information about transactions to banks. From time to time, we may also provide third parties with aggregate information not linked to the confidential information of
particular clients. Information acquired for awards, contests, newsletters, and other various promotional activities may be provided to third parties in order to offer you information, services, and/or products that may be
interesting to you. We may provide statistical "ratings," contact information such as email and mailing addresses, and more general information which may be based upon collective web site usage by visitors and our
business partners. We do this so they can understand how people use their areas and our site in order for them to assist us in providing you with the best possible information, services, and/or products.
- Opting Out
- If you would like to opt out of our newsletter and announcements, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word, "unsubscribe" or "remove", in the subject heading of the email. We will remove your
email address from our list. Incomplete or improper requests may not be processed.
- If you do not wish for us to further:
- 1.Retain your information on file
- 2.Contact you regarding your orders or products by email
- 3.Contact you regarding your orders or products by telephone
- 4.Contact you regarding your orders or future products by mail
- 5.Share your information with third parties
- Please contact us by email. Include your full name, name of company (if any), all email and mailing addresses, and all telephone numbers, that you use.
- Send this information to:
- This email address is accessable from our website, www.car-art.us, at any time.
- Incomplete requests or requests made by telephone or email can not be processed.
- Changing Information
- If you wish to update or change information on this site, please contact us by email. Include your full name, name of company (if any), all email and mailing addresses, and all telephone numbers, that you used in the
past and the information to be corrected.
Send this information to:
This email address is accessable from our website, www.car-art.us, at any time.
Incomplete requests or requests made by telephone or email can not be processed.